Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gorgeous Gift from Auntie Kim

When Auntie Kim, Mac and Ethan arrived in Phoenix for Spring Break, one of the first things they did was bring down a present for Madelyn to open.

Auntie Kim found this pair of adorable silver sandals, and couldn't resist them for Madelyn.


Once she had the shoes, she decided they needed the perfect dress to go along with them, so she whipped up this adorable dress! Madelyn was so excited to add another "twirly whirly" dress to her collection. I was especially excited because I had recently started my hunt for an Easter dress. This one is perfect!


When we had Madelyn try it on she said, "It looks like I'm getting married or something." We thought that was funny. And then, after acknowledging the fact that some people who get married do indeed wear white dresses, I also reminded her that she was much too young. :)


 

No comments: