The school district has implemented a Fall Break into the yearly calendar, and we took full advantage of it! We started our day by meeting two of our besties for pedicures. Abbi had a coupon for a place we’d never been, but as it turned out, they had little spa chairs for kids. Madelyn was totally in her element! I mean seriously. A pedi chair just her size, with an attached DVD player (Rapunzel was playing), a peanut butter pretzel snack (supplied by Mommy), and the works on her toe nails!
After pedicures, we headed out to lunch at Corner Bakery. Madelyn and Emma were especially excited about their cookies!
Then we had one last stop at Trader Joe’s. I think Madelyn would have a hard time picking her favorite part of the day, but I feel pretty confident that this might be it! When I told her she could push a cart that was just for her she practically did a cartwheel. It had a little sign on a tall pole attached to the cart. It read: “Customer in Training.” Madelyn literally walked around the store saying, “Excuse me. Customer in training.” I think the sign should have read: “WATCH OUT! Small child pushing cart.”

No comments:
Post a Comment