Thursday, May 8, 2014
Day at the Spa (in Room 204)
In honor of Mother's Day, Mrs. Mussleman put together a very special morning for all the kindergarten moms called "A Day at the Spa."
Madelyn has been so excited about this event! Her excitement really made me smile, and I couldn't wait to enjoy this special time together.
When we sat at our tables, each mom received a very special card!
After receiving reading our cards, the moms were treated to all kinds of spa treatments. I got to start with a manicure and pedicure! Pink sparkles, anyone? :)
We even got a homemade corsage!
Next was the cucumber facial and temple rub!
Then I was whisked off to the massage chair where I got an incredible back and shoulder massage!
And last but certainly not least, was some lotion and a hand massage!
Once we had all been pampered, we got to hang around a little bit longer and enjoy some lemonade and cookies! What a special Mother's Day treat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment