Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Sleepover

We always enjoy having Isabelle over, but there's something extra special about having a sleepover in the summer! I always feels like there's so much more to do, and so much more time to do it. :)

Madelyn recently got a new Lego set, so the girls spent some time putting it all together. I loved just sitting and watching them work together, laughing. Boy did they laugh. I sure do wish I could bottle those giggles forever!


Since Isabelle's family was moving into their new house this weekend, we were delighted when her parents said she could stay for TWO nights instead of just one! YIPPEE!

The girls had so much fun, but spent most of their time in the pool!


Yesterday we decided it would be fun to go get pedicures at our favorite nail place. The girls had fun choosing colors and telling the nail artists exactly how they wanted their nails painted. ;)



No comments: