Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Out of Africa Wildlife Park


Yesterday I took a trip to Flagstaff with Grammy and Auntie Kim. We spent the afternoon having lunch and indulging ourselves with a few spa treatments at Carrie's Day Salon (Auntie Kim's sister-in-law). Since we reserved this afternoon for just the girls, Chris decided to take the kids to the Out of Africa Wildlife Park in Camp Verde. He met up with Mac and Ethan's grandma and grandpa.


Chris said this was a great day with the kids! They all had fun watching the different animals and learning about their habitats. Of course, I think think their favorite par of the day was having a junk-filled menu for both lunch and snacks. I promised not to complain, after all, Chris was in charge while the girls relaxed and enjoyed some peace and quiet.


We having been enjoying our stay in Munds Park, even though we've been traveling to other towns quite frequently. As a matter of fact, a few of us are headed to the Grand Canyon as I type this. Chris, Mac, and Ethan have never been there, so we thought it was a great opportunity for a road trip. Meanwhile, Grammy and Papa stayed back at the cabin with Madelyn. We figured she's much too small to remember it (despite her amazing memory). We'll be sure to take lots of pictures while we're there and post again later.

Click here to see a few pictures from the zoo. (Our resident photographer---me---wasn't available, so Chris used his iPhone to capture some of the fun.)

 

No comments: