Since I had the day off yesterday, Chris decided to play hookie as well so we could take Madelyn to the Wildlife World Zoo. This is one of my favorite zoos for little kids because it's small enough that you can see the entire zoo in less than a day. I also love it because it seems like you can get so much closer to the animals than you do at most other zoos. I don't exactly feel the same way about the admission cost as I do the zoo itself, but we were excited to learn Madelyn was free. Thank goodness. We even decided we'll have to come back at least a couple more times before she turns three!
The last time I brought Madelyn to the zoo she was only a couple months old. I must say this visit was much more entertaining. :) Madelyn has always loved animals, but she is especially in tune to them, and wants to know all about them.
The weather was perfect (72 and sunny with a breeze) so walking around the zoo was quite enjoyable.
Checking out the Monkeys
Madelyn liked the alligator because she had one on her shirt.
White Tiger
One of Madelyn's fascinations...birds!
The Chimpmunk
Look at the babies!
Feeding the Baby Black Swans
Run, Daddy, Run!
Mommy and Madelyn checked out the zoo from "way up high."
Mommy's Favorite....The Giraffe
The baby goat was just 5 days old.
3 comments:
Love this zoo!!! Great pictures...it looks like she had fun.
I love this zoo too! Did you do the aquarium? Madi looks just like one of the Olsen twins from way back in the day...I can't even think of the show's title! and I remember that zoo trip when she was just a couple months old - I don't even think it was a couple months!
I love the little starlet's sunglasses! Am I surprised they match her shirt? Not in the least! Adorable!
Post a Comment