For the last several months Madelyn has insisted on wearing our bath robes. She loves for us to wrap her up and snuggle with her on the "big bed." Although extremely adorable, we decided it was time for her to have a robe of her own.
When this special package arrived, it was like Christmas. Her face lit up and she had to put it on immediately. I told her she'd be able to wear it after her bath tonight (mostly so I'd have a chance to wash it). And she couldn't have been happier...
2 comments:
My girls LOVED their robes when they were little too. Actually, they still do and Elyse's perfect winter day would be any day she could just hang out in her robe all day. I am honestly surprised that the three of you do not have matching robes - you would be (well, you already are...) TOO cute in matching pink monkey robes. Christmas picture?!?!?!?
So cute!! I love it! It would be perfect for winter in Indiana!
I think she should pack up that robe and come visit her cousins this winter where she could wear it while sipping hot cocoa, in front of the fireplace, and watching it snow outside. ;)
Post a Comment