Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Movie Night



We originally planned to take our first camping trip of the season this past weekend, however the weather proved to be much too cold at night for sleeping in a tent. Madelyn was extremely disappointed, so we improvised with a family movie night. 
This was an excellent idea that diverted Madelyn’s attention away from the cancelled camping trip, and focused her attention at the big air mattress in the living room! Score!
Madelyn had never seen The Wizard of Oz, so we decided it would be a great opportunity to snuggle up and watch a classic.


Madelyn really seemed to enjoy the movie, even though there were a couple “scary” parts. 



She even decided she wants to be Dorothy for Halloween. I told her that was a long way away, but we could definitely add it to the list of ideas. I am certain Grammy would make the perfect dress, so we’ll add it at the top. ;)

Even Chloe enjoyed hanging out, although I'm fairly certain she would have preferred being in the middle of the forrest. 



  

No comments: