Sunday, June 30, 2013

More Sunny California

When I woke up on Sunday morning, I decided to go for a run along the beach. Not on the beach, just on the sidewalks parallel to the beach. ;) About six weeks ago I hurt my ankle and had to put my C25K (Couch to 5K) training on hold. With the beautiful weather and gorgeous views, I decided to see how well I could do not having exercised for 6 weeks. Eeek!

The run went well (yay!) and when I got home Chris was ready to go for a walk, too. Madelyn insisted on going with him, so off they went.


Per Madelyn's usual exercise regimen, she didn't last very long, and Chris brought her home so he could finish his walk.

Once home, Madelyn wanted to spend some more time up in the top bunk. She was excited to have this super cool bed all to herself before our friends arrive on Wednesday.


Our 4th of July decorations ended up being the hit of the complex! Everyone has commented on how "festive" the twinkle lights and decorations are! Thanks, Daddy!


No comments: