Friday, June 28, 2013

Sleepover Time!

So... Madelyn has had many sleepovers with family, but until yesterday, she hasn't had a friend over or gone to a friend's house over night. After many, many hours of persuasion, we decided to let Madelyn have a friend sleepover. And I have to say, it went soo well! Both Madelyn and Isabelle had a great time!

I have some great pictures of the start to the night... tatoo markers galore, and pizza for dinner!
Unfortunately, these pictures live somewhere in cyber picture land. I completely forgot to check to be sure there was a memory card in the camera before I started snapping. Oops.

After dinner, the girls decided to put on a pajama fashion show:


Then they spent some time playing with their stuffed animals and getting them all ready for bed:


They also played Disney Headbandz! Such fun! They insisted since it was their sleepover, "big people" were not invited to play. But, my oh my, we could hear the giggles from the other room. It was sweet as could be!


Auntie Kristin and Livvy stopped by so I could braid Livvy's hair, and we all enjoyed root beer floats.


Then the girls gave Livvy some "tattoos" for good luck at the volleyball nationals!


Finally, it was time to brush teeth and get to bed...


The next morning, they were up bright and early and at it again! What a success!


No comments: