We recently watched a promo for Home Depot which explained how the first Saturday of every month is kid project day! Chris decided this would be a great opportunity for him and Madelyn to have a couple hours just to themselves. No arguments from Mommy on that one. ;)
Since football season is here, this month's project was a football ring toss. I love how she stuck to her roots and painted it green and gold! Go Pack Go! :)
And of course, the project was topped off with a little face painting. That never seems to get old for Miss Madelyn. :)
1 comment:
My kids LOVE LOVE LOVED those Home Depot projects - in fact, in my cleaning frenzy this weekend I broke a CD holder they made. I am pretty certain I still have a napkin holder or two as well. Be sure to write the date on them. I would not be surprised if I still have their aprons somewhere. Do you get a pin when you complete a project? Good work with the hammer, Madi!
Post a Comment