So, you can imagine the excitement when Madelyn came home on Monday with spelling words! As a matter of fact, she couldn’t even wait to get home to tell me. She had to call me from Chris’s cell to tell me the good news! I smiled so big. I love her zest for learning, and hope that it will stay for a while.
We were proud when we saw her first practice with the words, and I thought I’d share it since it’s her first "official" spelling list. She aced them all in practice, and then again when she wrote them with us that night. She said they were “kindergarten” words. I think there was a part of her that wanted a little bit of a challenge. I told her they will get harder as the year goes on and that she should be happy she knew all of them. J

No comments:
Post a Comment