We spent the morning enjoying rides, treats, and of course a little shopping before we headed back to the condo around lunchtime to grab our favorite Papa!
This truly was the highlight of my trip! I really never thought I’d see Dad at an amusement park with my child. It’s really not his thing, and well, his legs don’t work like they used to, so I was absolutely overwhelmed with joy when he agreed to join us for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom!
During the Christmas parade, we met some very special friends who happened to have passes for the princess meet and greet, and these passes were the kind that got you right up to the front of the line - NO WAITING! Yippee!
You'd better take a closer look... that's Grammy & Papa in the teacup!
What an adventure! Madelyn and Duffy are fast asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment