I am proud to share that Madelyn read 180 books in first grade! Way to go, Bug!
Friday, May 1, 2015
Star Reader Award
We all know how much Madelyn loves to read. That has been evident since she starting reading in preschool. She has soared through each reading level at school, mastering harder and harder text. At the beginning of first grade, her teacher - Mrs. Yates - challenged her class. She told them about a special award ceremony at the end of the school year, and if they read more than 100 books they would get a trophy! Not that Madelyn needed any more motivation to read, but boy did this light her fire even more. :)
I am proud to share that Madelyn read 180 books in first grade! Way to go, Bug!
I am proud to share that Madelyn read 180 books in first grade! Way to go, Bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, Madelyn! You will need a separate room in your house to hold all of your awards by the time you finish high school. Can't wait to see you grow and do amazing things!
Post a Comment