Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Indianapolis Children’s Museum

A while ago, Auntie Kim sent a long list of kid-friendly places to go while we were in town. She told me to pick the ones I really wanted to do so she could plan the others while Chris and I were in Green Bay. The one thing on the list that I didn’t want to miss was the Indianapolis Children’s Museum, so she made arrangements for us to go when we came back into town. And boy, was I happy about that! There were so many things to see and do! So much so that we didn’t even get to everything!

We got some great pictures and video from the day! Enjoy!

 Daddy was super disappointed he didn't get to see The Mystery Machine!
 
Madelyn loved the miniature rooms!
They were definitely one of the highlights from her day!
 
American Girls: Kit!
 
Auntie Kim challenged Madelyn to a race around the obstacle course!
 
 
I want these! They were so, so sweet!
 
 
This was also one of Madelyn's favorite activities at the museum!
She could have played here for hours!
 
 
 
 I LOVE this picture!
Mac, the oldest grandchild, and Madelyn, the youngest.
(They were watching the snow fall, and Madelyn was asking him 100 questions.)

This water clock was amazing! We even got to watch it drain at 1 pm!
 
This slide is a fun way to get from Level 2 to Level 1!
Ethan and Madelyn raced Grayson and Tessa:
 
 
Ice skating in your socks is SO much fun!
 

Madelyn groomed one of the toy reindeer.
 
Madelyn loves to draw so this art station was perfect for her!
Click the picture to view it larger so you can see what she's drawing.
The goal was to draw the dinasaur skull on the right side of my picture.
Not too shabby, girl!




We had SO much fun that the car ride back to Bloomington was a great time to take a nap!

No comments: