Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Big 5



We have been counting down to Madelyn’s “5 Party” as she called it since right after Christmas. We had fun finding ideas we thought we could incorporate into the party. Once again, Pinterest to the rescue! Here, we found some fabulous ideas for creating the best Wizard of Oz party ever! Although, I’ll be honest and tell you that it did get to a point where Chris said (and I quote), “I am banning Pinterest from this house!” HA! Despite that comment, he admitted when it was all said and done that he really did enjoy putting it all together. Since we stole so many cool ideas, I thought I’d break up my posts into categories: Decorations, Food, and Activities. Kind of like Jeopardy. I’ll take Decorations for 300, Alex.

2 comments:

Zona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zona said...

Kelly, will you be my birthday party planner? My birthday is only three months away. Is that enough time?!