Saturday, June 27, 2015

Carlsbad 2015 - We made it!

Madelyn and I were excited that our beach trip with the Miranda Family had finally arrived! We decided to head out to Carlsbad a day earlier than planned, and I couldn't have been happier. I was in need of some serious R&R.

After our 6-hour drive, we checked into our rental (right smack in the heart of the village!), unpacked, and then headed to our favorite pizza place, Pizza Port!


After dinner, we took a walk to the beach because there was no way we were keeping these kids away from the water for one more second!


We made it! YIPPEE!


There's nothing better than sand between your toes with a cold splash of ocean water! Pure Heaven!


The tide came up a little quicker than we expected, but that didn't bother the kids a bit! They LOVED getting wet!



Even though this was just a "half" day, it was a great start to what surely will be an amazing trip!
  

No comments: