Holy cow! When did that happen?! We all know how quickly
time flies, and it’s events like this that really make us feel the reality of
it.
The graduation ceremony was held at Bloomington High School
North, and I must say, it was extremely well-organized. It lasted about an hour
and 15 minutes, which was far shorter than many of us expected, but it didn’t
feel rushed.
After the ceremony, we headed to the Scenic View Restaurant for lunch.
We missed the rain showers, but got to enjoy some cool breezes as we sat
outside.
On Sunday (the day after the graduation ceremony) we went to
Kim’s friend Amy’s house for Mac’s Senior Recital and the graduation party.
Grammy, Papa, and I squeezed in the back of Aunt Kathy's car:
I have to say, the recital was certainly the highlight of the day! You can click here to watch it on my YouTube channel if you want. It’s just under 45 minutes, but well worth a visit. J
Grammy, Papa, and I squeezed in the back of Aunt Kathy's car:
I have to say, the recital was certainly the highlight of the day! You can click here to watch it on my YouTube channel if you want. It’s just under 45 minutes, but well worth a visit. J

No comments:
Post a Comment