The teacups, at any amusement park, have always been among Madelyn's favorites, and the Disneyland teacups were no exception. It's also one of my favorites, but not because of the ride itself. I love to watch Madelyn's smiles grow bigger the faster we go, and boy I sure do wish I could bottle her giggles! Nothing makes me happier! Since I can't bottle her giggles, I did the second best thing: I took a short video of her spinning our teacup. Now, when I need a little pick-me-up, I can just watch and listen. :)
Monday, February 13, 2012
Teacups!
We learned something interesting yesterday. When we go to an amusement park, Madelyn is typically concerned about going on every single ride. Every. single. one. At Disneyland, however, we noticed that she was a a bit hesitant to go on the inside rides. I think this was because she can't see what's going to happen during the ride, unlike the ones that are outside and fully viewable. We convinced her to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride in Tomorrowland, and oops, she didn't like it too much. Apparently the robot martians were scary, and "also mom, it's not nice to play with guns." Well, okay. Can't argue there. Daddy had a great time shootin' up all the martians, getting the high score in our car. ;)
The teacups, at any amusement park, have always been among Madelyn's favorites, and the Disneyland teacups were no exception. It's also one of my favorites, but not because of the ride itself. I love to watch Madelyn's smiles grow bigger the faster we go, and boy I sure do wish I could bottle her giggles! Nothing makes me happier! Since I can't bottle her giggles, I did the second best thing: I took a short video of her spinning our teacup. Now, when I need a little pick-me-up, I can just watch and listen. :)
The teacups, at any amusement park, have always been among Madelyn's favorites, and the Disneyland teacups were no exception. It's also one of my favorites, but not because of the ride itself. I love to watch Madelyn's smiles grow bigger the faster we go, and boy I sure do wish I could bottle her giggles! Nothing makes me happier! Since I can't bottle her giggles, I did the second best thing: I took a short video of her spinning our teacup. Now, when I need a little pick-me-up, I can just watch and listen. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment