Monday, February 13, 2012

World of Color


A few people told us we should consider watching the World of Color in Disney California Adventure. After a little research, we decided to purchase the picnic meal so that we could have tickets to the first show. It is still first come, first served, but we figured it was probably worth the price of the meal.

We got to DCA a little earlier than we could be admitted to the seating area, so we walked around the pier and gazed at all the lights, and people. There was lots of live music, and this was another moment that really made me smile (and laugh). While Daddy was in line getting a beer, Madelyn and I listened to a live band. Madelyn said, "This sounds like dancing music, Mommy!" And then she proceeded to do a little dance routine. It was so cute, and so genuine. Thankfully, I wanted to enjoy this moment, and didn't pay too much attention to the quality of video I was getting (I forgot to tap the screen on my phone to get a good focus). But you'll get the idea from this short clip...


Then, while Daddy got in line for the World of Color, Madelyn and I went on another ride. We both decided it was fun to go on a ride at night, especially flying over the water! When we got off the ride, it was time to go find a seat for the show! Fortunately, we found the perfect spot right on the steps in front of the Ferris wheel. This gave us a place to sit before the show started.

The World of Color was definitely a highlight for all of us! It was amazing, and we'd definitely recommend it to everyone! Just be sure you get there early to get a good seat, and bring some snacks and drinks for the wait.

No comments: