Thursday, February 16, 2012

Disneyland - Day 5

Today was the last of five days at the Disneyland parks. I would say I was feeling a little sad, but I am just too exhausted. ;) Actually, Chris and I agreed that one of the best things we could have done was get the five-day pass. It really gave us the opportunity to relax and take our time throughout the week. I can't imagine having to squeeze everything into a weekend with a four-year-old.

So, complete exhaustion aside, our last day was awesome! We met many more characters....


We also spent more time in Toontown today, where we even convinced Madelyn to finally try Roger Rabbit's ride. And just like the others, she loved it. :)


Of course, we had time for one more ride on the teacups...


And then it was time to head back over to California Adventure where we could repeat a few of our favorites there as well. We even got to see the the Little Green Men show, where Madelyn and Daddy participated to become "honorary toys."


We hung out at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail spending some of our (Madelyn's) energy. She loved this place, and we wished we had gone in their sooner. It would have been a great place to sit and let her run around while we relaxed a bit. ;)


No comments: