Madelyn was anxious to see what the next activity would be today, and when she found out she got to do some baking, she couldn't wait! But her cousins were still sleeping, so she did actually have to wait. But she was quite patient.
Madelyn and I recently came across a recipe for S'more Bites, and we used this opportunity to make them!
![]() |
| Madelyn was in charge of all the counting! |
![]() |
| Owen loved being in charge of the grinding! |
They didn't turn out quite as "pretty" as the ones in the recipe, but they were delicious! (Daddy even had some!) I think next time I'll just add a Hershey's kiss to the top and maybe pop it back into the oven for a minute or two. Either way, we'll definitely make them again. They were really easy to make!









No comments:
Post a Comment