Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20


This morning was a new day with a new attitude. We believe in fresh starts, even after the worst of days, so today was as if yesterday never happened. :) Madelyn was cute when she opened today’s advent door. Right before she pulled it open, she pointed to yesterday’s date, cocked her head, and flashed a rather coy smile as if to say, “Can I just see what would have been?” I said, “You can open it.” I think she was a little surprised that it was empty, but she turned back to me and said, “Good thing I turned it around today, right?” Indeed, sweet girl. Indeed.

We love sitting by the fire and making s’mores, so I knew this one would be extra exciting! We even invited Madelyn’s friend, Isabelle (along with her mom and sister) to join us after dance class! What fun!
 
 

No comments: